MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Mikes First Edition

In april this year i became a very proud father of an adorable little girl. She brought tears too my eyes the very moment she came into our world. An experience that is forever imprinted in my memory and one of the happiest times in my life...
When i held her my first words i said to her were "I love you, your daddy loves you..."
My first sentance said too her were "...Your Grounded for the next 18 years..." :-)
She's a month & a half now and grown so much in that time that you just try to take in as much as you can while you can when she's at this age as they just grow so quickly.
I want to take the opportunity to thank everyone, family and friends, who have been so supportive and i truly appreciate everything and all you have done for us.
Love to all

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home