MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Nearing the End

With but just one week left at Freedom air time is running thin, I will be training a support person for my role today to assist the new rosterer/forecaster whom i start training on Tuesday. Friday next week being my last day it leaves me with 4 days in order to train and bring them up to speed, A challenging endeavour but it shall be done. But with that in mind i am very much looking forward to moving on, while it has been fun, that fun has ended therefore better and brighter things must be found on the horizon. So be sure to tune in next friday for my blognews where i shall update on my final last days with Freedom Air...
Until then

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home