MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

PRF

Well its been a week working as a loan manager now and I am truly loving the job. Its been great to feel like I'm actually doing some productive work and making a good difference to people's lives. I was able to save a client $7k in overall expense costs which she was very happy about. Feels great to be able to have the ability to make a happy change in peoples lives and help them to achieve few expenses. However such is the case that this scenario isn't affordable for many people due which rips me apart as I know it would help them immensly to be able to consolidate their debts and have some extra cash available.
Well its back to work in the morning and ready to rock on, its intensly difficult work but its something I've been looking for as a challenge to push myself with the sight of many good things to come.
But until that time we'll just push on....

2 Comments:

  • At 9:06 pm , Blogger Rob Good said...

    IS the boss happy you saved the lady $7,000...??? Anyways you are a kind man Mike.... I am sure she will drop a nice bottle of Dom off to you for consumption over the weekend.

     
  • At 9:07 pm , Blogger Rob Good said...

    By the way I have not seen any comments from you on puntiki.blogspot.com or kiwicarlovers.blogspot.com Come on man....Participate...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home