MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, July 25, 2005

Monday Monday

What is it about Monday's that make Monday's Monday's?
A rather profound statement, agree, but the point to make is how at the start of the week friday can seem an eternity away. Luckily the day is constant and there is much work to get done and the work is non stop making the day seem shorter. But the problems that can be incurred along the path to Friday nite drinks such as the one that crossed my path today. The inability to process accounts and properly provide professional services to my clients in regards to their accounts was hindered by my system freezing. While this inevitable gave me the break I much needed as you can loose track of time by getting tied up on the phones. But the trouble is that every moment that your not on the phone or dealing with a service call that won't result in a loan means that you could be missing the whale account, that big fish that lands you a decent wad of cash off one account. I don't mind at all at dealing with lots of smaller accounts as they are often easier to manage but you need more of them to stay afloat but they process through the system faster. But we are all on the hunt for the big catch. There's one out there and I want it, you gotta stay hungry, to feed me is no way to get me motivated. Starve me and then you'll find some motivation, all i need to do is think of my precious daughter to pull my motivation on track and drive forth. Hope to all who read this that you find your whale, happy hunting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home