MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, December 19, 2005

Maks update Decemeber 19th

Home sweet home, Princess is back in kiwiland.
and oh she can most definatly crawl now so everything below your thigh needs to be checked if it can be picked, grabber, pulled or stuffed in a toddlers mouth.
Toddler, OMG she is more or less a toddler now than a baby which means she's definately growing up fast.
We picked her up at the airport yesturday where I almost broke into tears but fought them back bravely. She'd grown so much over a period of a month and to be crawling wow that's wicked.
Anyway, She stayed over with her dad lastnight where she played with her cousin and aunty Kaz til she got tired so I ended up singing her to sleep. She slept for about 20 mins at a time until I eventually picked her up and put her in bed with me where she slept solid until the sun popped up over the horizon. Unfortunately she kept slapping me in the face throughout the night keeping me up so It was a coffee and two red bulls for breakfast and then another coffee late afternoon So right now I'm pretty shattered.
We are having her Christening in a few weeks time at Aucklands Congress Hall and have asked My Grandad if he would perform the ceremony. Donne has brought her an adorable outfit for the christening which i'm yet to see but just know she'll look like a princess.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home