MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, December 12, 2005

Welcome to Narnia


Went to see this movie yesturday and the most memorable moment of the movie for me was the first time I saw the lamp post. This was and still is the hallmark of the entire movie as it was when I was a child reading the book as it marks the beginning and the end of the two children of Adam and the two daughters of Eve's adventure through Narnia. The second was seeing Aslan, and thirdly was the moment the stone table cracked. I have to admit that through my life I haven't read many novels but this to this day is the only book I've read more than three times. I was about 10 years old the last time I read the book and while its been almost 20 years since that day it was still crystal clear how the story affected my memory triggering old imgainative pictures of their adventures played out on the big screen and I have to admit I was impressed to its accuracy.
If you ever read this book as a child, I strongly recommend it, Like the Lord of the Rings trilogy, it runs true.
Happy viewing

1 Comments:

  • At 12:04 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Enjoy reading your blogs

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home