MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Friday, May 11, 2007

Maks Update May 11th 2007

End of yet another era...

Today was Makayla's lastday at Kindercare with all her teachers upset to see her go as she munched on her biscuit. I had dropped her down earlier this morning knowing that it'll be a while till I go back to either see Danika or my Godson Jaren and there was almost a out of sort moment. After dropping Maks off I went I to work to make up my hours but got halfway there and just didn't have it in me to go any further and came home to rest before getting straight to the cleaning only knowing fairwell that the wee one would only pull everything out again.

Going off on a tangent here but here's a funny story...
Lastnight I was having trouble cooking her dinner so distracted her by calling mom's cell phone in Hong Kong so she could talk to PohPoh but ended up having a good old chat to Danika which was great as I finished the dinner and dished up. After dinner I was cleaning up and Maks opened the top draw to the cutlery and pulled out a hand full of chopsticks and happily played them like drum sticks when all of a sudden the noise stopped. I finished what I was doing at the time and turned round a moment later to view the mess, but there wasn't any?, I started to worry thinking she'd stuck them under the fridge or dish washer. I casually asked where they where and with the most innocent look on her face she looked up to me with her gorgeous big eyes, lifted her hand and pointed to the kitchen floor drain and said "Gone?!!". Oh Bugger she'd stuck them through the grate and getting closer could only make out about 5 or more.

Back on track now, its about 3pm or there about and Donne arrived where we had a late lunch at Gaucho's and ran into my auntie Betty so we all got chatting before we went down to pick Maks up from her lastday. On arriving we picked up all her things (actually-we possibly missed a few things but oh well) and said goodbye to all the teachers in Toddlers and then Babies as that's where she started. Donne thought it was time to get as she was getting a wee bit weapy.

Then Back to daddies in a rather grumpy mood but once upstairs she settled down and we sat together peacfully watching Mickey Mouse and Out of the box till it was time for daddy to get dinner ready. The Lil pumpkin is fast asleep as is the reason I'm now able to type this...

Sleep tight my baby, we meeting up with an old kindy friend of hers tomorrow arvo and its groceries and laundry in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home