MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Maks Update 21st March 2007

We are ever getting closer to her second birthday now with only 24 days to go with her party being held at Donne's soon to be new residence. We are inviting a few of her friends from Kindercare such as David, Sean and Toby along with Jaren my Godson and possibly a few other tiny tots. So it'll be much like a kindy party.

Donne and I are both at a loss as what to get her for birthday number 2 moreso than lastyear when all I got her were practical items so would like to get her something fun this year, So your idea's are welcome.

We've had some fun weekends over the past month, going to the park and beach to run around play in the sand, walk thru the park chasing birds. She loves the swing and the slide and really likes going down the slide on her belly placing her teddy at the bottom so she can crash into him.
For the past few weeks she's become realy attached to her dolly and teddy bear putting them to bed and trying to feed them and gives them lots of cuddles. Still likes to climb into bed with her mom and dad tho without care for what time it is, preferably 3am is her chosen time preference and usually too tired to pick her up, cuddle her and put her back into her bed all tucked in we usually just pull her into bed and we both crash out together. When we wake up I'm usually too exhausted as she jumps up and down on the bed, gently pats me and says "sleep daddy" so I try to obey unless she says "breakfast....please" then it's time to get up.

We've visited my friends Simon and Yoni's new house a few times now and they love playing games with her and in my eye's both ready to be doting parents with Yoni becoming ever so clucky and wants to have a child sometime this year which will be exciting, can't wait.

My Godson Jaren has settled well into daycare whilst his mom is enjoying her legal studies courses which I think is great.

Maks will stay with me tonight and tomorrow so can't wait to finish work so I can spend some time with her. She was picked up by her uncle Jase lastnight and I'm guessing they took the fun bus ride to his place where Donne would pick her up. Donne dropped her off at my place this morning after sitting in traffic for about an hour (Go Auckland Traffic) where after dropping her off we had breakfast at Gaucho's before heading into work, which I must now get back too.
ttfn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home