MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mothers Day for Donne 2008

Here's a pic of the painting Mak'w and I made for Donne for this past mothers day in April - it's sposed to read " I Love My Mum "
I went down to the stationary warehouse and bought some A4 sticker sheets and used them to print off the words before setting about cutting each individual word out. I'd then apply one set of words and then let Maks go nuts with the paint then after its dried I'd stick down more words and let her again go nuts. Then once more and then peal off all the stickers to reveal the words as they appear on the picture below. It's a good cheap trick if you wish to try it, kids love it and it looks nice too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home