MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Friday, May 30, 2008

Maks Update

This is going back a week now where Thursday and Friday Donne kept maks home as she had a rough cough and sniffles. Donne dropped her off to me later that afternoon, as she had dinner plans in the city, and as they drove into the car park I saw Maks little smile as she sucked on her lollipop dressed in her PJs and Dressing gown. It was straight up stairs for us and straight into our usual routine of reading books, doing puzzles, playing snap and so on. I tried to put her down in her room to sleep but she kept waking up with her cough so I put her down in my bed and she was out for the rest of the night while I relaxed in the lounge checking in on her every now and then.

Saturday morning I was dragged out of bed to ready breakfast and was 'ordered' to turn on 'her' program which was fine for me I could get a bit me rest in bed. I pretty much kept her indoors due to her cold but we did go out mid afternnon so visit her Aunty Leighann and her indoor cricket team. We stayed maybe two hours before she got restless and wanted to leave. Once home crashed out in her car seat I carried her to bed where she slept for a little over an hour.

After dinner we got her in the bath and ready for bed after the first half of the Rugby Match semi final between the mighty Crusaders and oh that other team that LOST hahahaha. Put maks to bed after the match, she was asleep for maybe an hour before waking up and tracking me down so I lay her over my shoulder cuddled up safe and sound as she went back to sleep.

Sunday - again I decided to keep her indoors till she gets better but we did pop outside a couple of times to get some fresh air in the morning. About 11am we went to Kelly Talton's as she likes the penguins, we mustve gone round that ride more times than I can count. Always her eyes fixated and enjoying the ride each and everytime and I must say its pretty good but the ride is often to short.
We watched the live feed of the fish and stingrays in the open tank but maks wanted to go back to see the penguins. We were probably there just over 2 hours splitting that between the penguins, the kids area and the tanks. I have to say Kelly Taltons is not all that interesting for Adults but if you have kids its just brillient as there much to see and do there for them and they can spend hours there.

After that we both came home for a nap before I dropped her back at Donne's later in the afternoon/evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home