MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Maks update June 15th

TWO MONTHS ;-) and going strong.
Yes folks that right we were at two months lastnight where i had a lil wee muffin cake and candle for lil Mak. But being too young Donne provided the honours in blowing out the candle. Worry not as i was sure to take plenty of photo's to capture for posterity so if you wish to view photo's just let me know and i'll endeavour to fill up every bit of memory your emails can handle. Its hard to believe that its only been two months since she came to open arms as so much has happend in that time but one thing for sure is that she's grown so much over that time. From the tiny cute package that popped out, to the big smiles we have now, its just amazing how much joy she's been able to bring into my life. Each and every moment I'm apart from her I just keep thinking I'm just one more second closer to seeing her again as I miss her dearly, daddy's little princess :-)
Come to think of it, I've never seen some one cry so much only to get a tiny tiny fart out, its so cute.
Listening to all the sounds she makes and then new ones makes us all laugh, I endeavour to capture them on video but she all of a sudden goes camera shy, or just curious what her daddy's doing.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:13 pm , Blogger Mike J. Stark said...

    the force is definately strong in my padiwan. difficulty in trusting the force which may lead to the darkside

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home