MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Thursday, July 28, 2005

End of Month Accounts

The first month has been a learning curve around systems and protocol to which I feel I now have a good grasp over. The goal was to take as many applicants on board to establish myself for the following month to assure that all key performance indicators are met so commission sales will ensure they find my bank account. Everything so far seems to be moving along nicely and the long hours are starting to pay dividends. Sacrafice and dedication to yourself, your clients and the motivation that is my darling daughter keeps driving me on. I do this for us so that she will have all the opportunities in life now and for the future but for all our father n daughter outtings yet to come. After all when she's old enough to drive, Holdens and I'm sure BMW's won't be what they are now :-)
Princess is back with her mother now and i already miss her even if she is feeling in a grumpy mood, but I keep a photo of her not too far from me. Actually I do need a photo for my wallet, which means I need a new wallet to pop the photo in hahahaha.
All n all the decision to leave freedom air was a good move as I was just not meeting my full potential there and couldn't have done much more and was never ever challenged which meant work would get lax as it didn't hold a true challenge. In this challenge I'm pushed each and everyday dealing with many different people and making a difference to their lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home