MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Late Night Update

Sunday: was Makayla's four month birthday where we had a nice fun day but she was asleep at her birth time so figured I'd allow her to sleep. She has recently started to sucking her bottom lip which just looks so funny and a complete darling.
Thursday: Tonight I finished work early to look after Princess which worked out well that I could drop off the phones early which reduces the number of calls taken and allow's me to take more call's tomorrow to ensure I obtain the opportunity to bring new clients on board. Later this evening I went out to Parnell to the Denim bar to catch up with a good mate Rog Good from good ol' Kristin days. You can catch rob on his blogsite http://puntiki.blogspot.com - look forward o catching up wih him again in November for his 30th, will make sure to get him some good ol kiwi beer :-) and non of this vodka feijoa hahahaa
Rob, if ya reading this... great to caatch up with ya buddy
That's all from me for now, cheers ya'll

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home