MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Friday, August 12, 2005

Mak Update August 12th

With small hands that grip your little finger with a mighty grap and eyes so bright gazing up at your as you hold her safely in your arms. Such a small life with a big bright future laid before her with the love of her parents capturing your immortality with one big smile. I find myself blessed to be her father and an honourable badge I wear proudly.

Come two days time she will four months old and at this point we haven't decided how to celebrate her birth. The birthday I will NOT miss, at her last birthday at three months I was held up in traffic and missed her birth time by 5 minutes. As I turned the last corner approaching her house my watch alarm went off sending me into torrents of tears for being late. Upset for being late, angry for not being there, cursed by traffic, unlucky by time I held her in my arms and said I will not miss the next for anything.
Weighing at just over 6kg's now, its a far cry from her birth weight which is half what she is now proving how quickly a child can grow. Her long thin fingers from birth have now filled out yet still looking ever so delicate as they move about in motion.

A vision of my joy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home