MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Thursday July 11th

Like a slow withdrawing tide creeping away from the shore line, so matched my sleep. Eyelips becoming heavy around 1am this morning long after the sun had lapsed and closer to a new dawn. Woken to the sound of movement on the street below as people scuffle about too and frow about their business as I slumbered half asleep half awake. The thoughts surrounding my mind as I lay in bed were to start work on time today yet the drive to get in an hour early tempted me strongly. Enough to draw me from comfort and security to step out beyond the front door and face the intrepid day with grit determination.
The constant idea that we now live in the computer age where they can do marvellous things indeed to help you in your work, but at a hightened risk of system crashes eleviates the stress levels to the point of realising "is it all worth it".
I asked myeelf, why am I here an hour early, what am I doing here... for the next hour I questioned this to the point there was little more to contemplate. This whole thought process was interupted when later that day it was all put into place when I was advised that my name is currently in first place leading the monthly stats. This was most exciting and finally had confirmation that all my hard work was starting to pay dividends. It would be fitting to say that "I can sleep easier tonight..." but too those whom know me best of all, know that the likely hood of that happening anytime soon would be an understatement.
The silence stirred only my my tapping on a key board as I lay now in my four wall cell, looking up at a framed photo of my daughter. I wish to send her a kiss goodnight, sweet dreams and my love X0X0X0X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home