MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Change in Thursday's

For the past month Thursday's have been a really huge hurdle to overcome but this all seemed to change this week. Today was a relatively decent day with several deals settled, a few more on their way and a couple of strong account leads. I belive looking back on the week, bearing in mind that there is still Friday pending that Thursday was replaced by Monday. Monday just ended up being an absolute shocker and it just snow balled from 5am till 1am Tuesday morning. Tuesday was better but not by much but a far cry better than Monday had been but its all good. Still pushed on with grit and will to succeed and come the weekend I plan to have 3 to four more accounts settled and that's my goal for "where there's a will there's a way".
Well that's work been and done...
On the lighter front, Jake and I were absolutely shattered after long hours of work yesturday and neither had the energy to cook dinner. So we went down the road to the asian food court to a japanese teppan yaki place, but overlooking the food, it also gave Jake the opportunity to view into the restaurant at the Quay West where he manages the restaurant and was able to see first hand what actually happens when he's not there. It was rather humourous, and while viewing from afar across the road from another building I could see that there is some serious room for improvement. This makes me happy personally to know that I haven't lost my hospitality skills, and why should I, after having spent the better half of a decade in the industry.
Well here I sit, ready for Friday... I'm ready for ya.
I realised that I have tomorrow off even, however I'm still going in for a few hours as there are several accounts that require my attention and my clients deserve that. Plus its also end of month drinks at work too and I need not say more than that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home