MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Friday, December 30, 2005

2005 Almost at an end

Well it's been a while since my last update so in order to cover what has happended since then I can only summarise.
Xmas day was spent in Hamilton with dad's side of the family catching up with all the cousins, aunt's and uncles and of course Grandad. We had people coming from all corners of the globe to attend this years xmas which was great.
Presents were basically done as follows, there were 22 so everyone put their $20 pressies in the middle. We all drew out numbers and the rules were simple, Starting at 1 thru 22 you could pick any present however if someone who picks a present after you can take their pick of any present before them. So to be last you have the pick of the bunch.
The afternoon, we picked Maks up and brought her back to my place to spend the eveing with my parents, her aunty kaz and cousin danika. The following day we just relaxed and chilled out before going out for dinner at my aunties place for mom's side of the family. A few of my cousins got to meet Maks for the first time which was exciting but could only stay for a short time before getting her back to Donne and then racing back for in hope the family hadn't eated all the food.
Yesturday I went out to play golf with Dad at Golf habour where is was a perfectly beautiful day and a great day for golf. Thank's goes to Simon showing me a new swing that gave me better ball control and the mistakes I made if bad weren't all that bad and recoverable. The problem is that while my game was on, my short game lacked the capacity where I dropped several birdy opportunities and several par saves.
I ended the day with 21 over par which is still about 5 under my normal play and I feel that with more work on my putting I could drop that score again by at least 10 strokes. Over confident? definately not as its a foreseable area to work on and as any addicted golfer will tell you, the game is made on &/or around the green.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home