MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Golf Report Jan 1st 2006

Chamberlain Park:- Uncarded score but sure it was NOT good as went in with no strategy, well that's not true. I basically went in like my old self and just wanted to hack the hell outta the ball just to release some stress but only added.
Short game did not exist but surpised myself on the 12th hole which usually I don't reach in two but too that this time while I made it in regulation in 3 on the par 5. It was a good set drive with my 3 wood and decided to hit my 3 iron for the second only to pull it slightly with a planned draw and missed the green short and left by 1 meter. just goes to show that my new swing had definately increased my distance.
But need some serious work on my short game as that's the area that's killing my score and keeps it high.
Look forward to regular golfing updates as this year I plan to drop from what I expect I would normally be around a 26 handicap down to 16 by may and 10 before the end fo the year. Of course the way to do that will take money so need to put my head down and pray for some much needed luck.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home