MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Sunday, July 30, 2006

R.I.P. Grandad


Thursday morning I'd been at work no longer that 5 minutes before receiving a text from mom that my grandad had past away at 10:55am Thursday April 27th 2006. He was an amazing gentle man who was married to my grandma for 50 years before she passed away in a sudden car accident in 1994. They raised 5 children, Alan the eldest followed by my dad Merv before a daughter graced their presence before the roudy twins arrived (If your ever in for a good story see my uncle Ray). From there he was able to first enjoy his grand children and lived to see his great grand children and to the honour of Donne and I were able to have our daughter Makayla christened by her great grandfather.
For the past 2 years he's been married to Marjorie, a charming addition to the family extending grandad's family furthermore. We are all going to miss him dearly from his soft spoken voice to his white silver hair and gentle manerisms.
I'll miss you grandad,

Love Mike

1 Comments:

  • At 3:21 pm , Blogger Mary said...

    sorry to hear about your grandad :-( *hugs*

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home