MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Thursday, July 20, 2006

1 down 13 to go

Today I kick did something for myself and paid for my new driver (pictured below) which as you will note on a previous blog is one of my particular choices.
I came to experience this club when I used jason's to which I'm getting the exact same as I know it has a termendous feel of feedback and control.
It will take about 10 days to arrive but is definately bound for my hands.

I'm sure you'll hear my feedback just as soon as I set up on the tee block.

Next up are the wedges: Titleist 52 with 10 degrees of bounce and a 56 spin milled with 8 degree of bounce. The spin mill on the face of the 56 creates more grip at contact with the ball increasing the volume of spin the ball has in flight giving a sharper and short stopping distance.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home