MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Maks Update Nov 12th 2006

Mak's stayed with her dad in her new cot (danika's old cot) which she has taken to very well as it's much larger than the portable cot I've been using for the past 18 months. It's also higher so she can see out the window now and it's great for me as I don't have to bend down and break my back picking her up.
She's been able to climb up onto the bed with a cushion step so she can get into her cot by herself as i've pushed the bed right up against it and when the rail is lowered its easy for her to climb in and out of. Which is the mistake was a BIG mistake as in the morning she was able to climb out of her cot and wake me up early Saturday just before the sun showed up. I pulled her into bed with me and was able to catch a rest for another hour or so as she climbed over me constantly tucking me into bed and kissing me saying "nite nite daddy" and I thought it was I whom was to put her to bed.

Saturday we picked Donne up and went shopping at Dress Mart as Donne has not yet seen the extention/renovations. We were particularly looking for summer clothes for Maks but it ended up being a window shop as we're both a little strapped for cash at present which isn't making either of our lives any easier.
Makayla was getting pretty tired so we decided to pop back home so she could rest at Donne's and since we were both pretty knackered we ended up just resting there till late and didn't get back round to going out again as planned. Only relaxing and doing her laundry and looking after Maks when she was awake, Donne made us a nice roast for dinner Yum.
Today Donne is back at work so Maks' and I went to see her and Jess (Donne's work friend) at work and bring her some lunch. Tried to feed her some rice and chicken but she threw most of it that the actually eating side of things, ah kids.
Was planning on doing some grocery shopping while there but Maks wouldn't let me then she fell asleep in the car so just came back home to where I am now....
So I'm on the net and she's sleeping, think I might grab a few Zzzzzz's now too

1 Comments:

  • At 10:42 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That little one is just amazing. You are so lucky to have one with her temperament. Love you all heaps xxx

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home