MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Maksdaddy Golfing Resolution

I unfortunately wasn't able to break my marker of a 15 handicap as lost regular play and the winter period played havoc with the good score ability.

I start the year off with a handicapp of 16.5 much to do with recent rounds in the past month or so. Therefore provided I can keep up the game and get a good feel for the putts I have an excellent chance to bring it under 15 within the next 2-3 months.

A round is scheduled with the boys this saturday for Helensville to which neither of us have played and a risky move on my behalf to better my handicapp would be to play a more familiar course and work on the good score. However the thrill of playing a new course is always exiciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home