MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Maksdaddy Photo Archive

If your a regular reader of this blog you maybe interested to know that I have a Photo Archive that has photo's of Makayla. To access you will need to click on the link and as I have secured it you will need to set up a google account so you can open it.
I have restricted whom can view the website by loading your email address, therefore if you have received an invitation you are already authorised to view and only need to set up a google account to do so.
If you like me your user name is your current email address and only have to create a password.
Happy viewing. Any troubles note in comments or email me at michaeljstark@surf.co.nz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home