MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Maks Update Jan 17th 2007

My little baby girl is growing up so fast and will shortly be turning two years old. I dropped her off to Donne tonight as knew she's running short on petrol and I always like to help her out where I can manage. So I finished work and walked through the door where Maks had just finished her dinner and was getting ready for her bath. So I quickly changed into something more comfortable and gave her a nice bath and does she love playing in the water. We played around for a while chasing each other around the room and tried reading her a book but she was far too hyper for that. Then we kissed mama goodnight and jumped into the car where she caught a quick nap before getting to Donne's where she awoke with energy to burn. Donne kindly cooked us a lovely stir fry and we sat back and relaxed with Maks for a while before putting her to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home