MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Maks Update 23rd May 2007




Maks and I had a fun weekend as always although her terrible two status is ever so slightly wearing. As I had to work Saturday I logged off at 5pm and raced home, grabbed my car keys and was out the door and arrived at Donne's with a little one running out to greet me, you gotta love that. Then it was off home to wait for Simon and Yoni to arrive so we could watch season 6 of 24 and of course get some dinner on for us all.
Maks went to bed with little fuss falling asleep in my arms catching flies as we nestled back to enjoy an evening of TV viewing.
I made the mistake of staying up till 3am watching the America's Cup with Maks fast asleep in her bed only to be woken at 6am with duvet dragged off the bed and tugging on my hand as she demanded her breakfast which I prepared in a half dozy state of mind.
Since we were up early we went to do the groceries before rushing off to the Boat show as Simon had given us a free pass as he was working at the event.
Took maks around to see all the boats and of course the Holden's that were also on show before taking a quick look through all the other area'sThere were some remote controlled boats she had fund with and always wanting to go back to see them, we entered into a colouring in competition as she coloured in the picture (albeit with coloured circles but a solid effort nonetheless) and checked out a few boats including the coast guards which she got to sit behind the wheel and see the first aid area.
She fell asleep at the show so I put her back in the car and we came home where we took a nice nap together as we were both a little knackered.
After that I started her dinner, gave her bath and we were off to Jason's where Donne was helping him with his house. Maks even tried to help clean up the house before she got tired and we tried to put her down to rest as it was a very long day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home