MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, May 14, 2007

Maks Update may 14th 2007











Was woken up very early on Saturday morning with maks firstly wanting to watch tv as she sat next to me happily watching the tv in my room as I tried on various attempts to get a little more shut eye yet she'd have none of that as I must've antagonised her laying there as she then promptly set about pulling the duvet completely off my bed and dragging me from bed to floor. Then pulling me over to get her breakfast ready which I don't normally have an issue with but not at 6am on a saturday morning.
So since we were up, might as well get the day started so I got her and myself ready and we headed out to start the day at about 10am where we went for a drive as she fell asleep so took a tiki tour so she could rest. Then an idea cam up as I had some time to kill before our afternoon schedule kicked in so I took her to Kelly Talton's underwater world which she absolutely loved. As we walked in I popped her up on the wide window sill so she could see the penguins to which she smooshed her face up against the glass looking back and me to make sure I saw what she did. I didn't mind that we spent 5-10 minutes there as we had plenty of time spare before going anywhere and she was happy so why not. From there we basically raced through the antartic museum as maks was desperate to see the penguins up close so we jumped on the snowcat and went around the track so we could see the penguins swimming and doing there thing. Afterwards we relaxed and watched the stingray's and other fish swimming in a big tank as Maks would point and chase the fish from one end to the other before taking me by the hand wanting to go see the penguin's once again so it was back to the snowcat.
After the second ride we went to see the sharks and other big fish as Maks was looking everywhich way with a cheeky grin and smile saying "eweee yucky..." "look daddy, fish!!, yucky" On leaving she got into one of her moods not wanting to leave even after better half of three hours so I ended up buying her a penguin so we could get out.
From there we stopped by to see Yoni quickly then a very quick hi to simon at his work on our way through for a playdate with Sean in Westmere.
Makayla was fast asleep leaving Simon's work until we walked in the front door and expecting her to take a while to warm up was a complete surprise as she hit the ground running.
We spent a few hours with Sean and his mom Janeen with Maks full of beans and the two getting up to their usual mischief they at least entertained each other allowing us to relax a little.
Got Maks home where after a very long day we both ended up falling asleep together on the couch before waking up and putting her into bed until the next morning when I once again had the Duvet pulled off my bed so wasn't getting any sleepin's this weekend.
Later that day I dropped her off to Donne so we could give her the Mothers Day present we brought last week.
Right now she should be settled into her new kindy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home