MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, June 25, 2007

Maks Update June 25th 2007

Maks and I had a quiet weekend staying mostly at home as too keep her warm and out of the cold winter winds as she presently has a sniffly nose so don't want her getting any sicker and keep her away from lastyears frightful winter flu's and fevers.

Picking her up from kindy at 5pm she jumped into my arms telling me she'd lost her shoe which flew off in the process of her rushing over to me. It was a quick run to the car before the rain set in and off home for a quick bath and change of clothes so we could run down the road to Betty's 60th birthday family dinner. She enjoyed most of my steak and salad so once we got home I had to make myself a sandwich as was a little hungry still.

I was happy that she awoke at 7am the following morning instead of the usual 6am so count my blessings for one hours extra sleep in. Then we got the day started with breakfast and games and the normal destruction of my lounge. Later on we went to visit Simon and Yoni before coming home to prepare her dinner, Yoni was to babysit Maks while I had a team Dinner event to go to (booked the team into Grand Harbour Restaurant and ordered the lobster, NICE) I left the restaurant walking like a penguin I'd had so much to eat. Got home and put maks to bed before Simon and I waited for the first race of the America's cup to start. (details on that race noted below)

Sunday we woke up at again around 7am with her jumping out of bed and running around to wake Simon and Yoni up, which as I lay curled up in my bed laughing hearing her trying to wake and get them up. Had told them to stay over as Yoni was to babysit maks so simply figured they could stay over and Simon and I could stay up to watch the match racing.

Sunday we did the usual grocery shopping and laundry, the FUN Stuff and just relaxed around home before dropping her back home at around 5pm. Wanted to get her home before the sunset and the temperature dropped. She was fast asleep in the car and remained so even as we walked in the door, took her a while to pry her off me as she was stuck like glue and wouldn't go to anyone which made it difficult as couldn't drink my hot cup of coffee with her on my. Untill Donne came up with the perfec distraction but telling her to come see the big Cat (and it was HUGE) next door. That did the trick and I was able to finish my coffee in peace and have a good chat with Jeff in the process.

Putting my jacket on ready to leave, Maks knew I was going and firmly attached herself to my leg so I gave her a big cuddle before getting ready to rush out into the cold seeking the warmth of my car. As usual Maks and Donne came out to wave goodbye from the balchoney.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home