MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Maks Update 12th June 07

The weekend was spend mostly indoors with the weather being somewhat dismal. I picked her up from Daycare and we took the back roads home making good time even with a quick stop into Nosh to pick up some snapper for lunch the following day. Arrived home around 17.30hrs and promptly got her changed and we went down the road to meet up with the work crew for a little function, not staying too long as Maks was tired.
Back home with her little arms around me and her little head down on my shoulders I thought she would be in bed early so quickly gave her a bath and into her PJ's after she had her dinner. We sat down to watch some tv snuggled up next to me then fell asleep so I kept her comfortable untill she was fast asleep before transfering her into bed, and I followed suite shortly after.
Saturday, I'm struggling to recall what we did, in fact come to think of it, so is Sunday.
All I know is that we had a relaxing time at home together reading books and playing games, I'd spent some of the time cleaning while she had her afternoon naps and got done quickly that I was able to close my eyes for a short while which I never seem to get a chance to do.
OH YES - Saturday night we went to Karyn's birthday party which started at 5pm, and stayed until about 8pm so Stef (my cousin) could she her. Stef's is my number one babysitter, she's awesome, and her and maks play well together. Staying an hour longer than initially planned it was a good time for them to relate to each other so she can be up for more baby sitting opportunities in future till Ma-Ma aka Poh Poh comes home.
We did phone Poh Poh a few times especially on her birthday where maks was able to do a short rendition of Happy Birthday before running off to make more mess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home