MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, July 02, 2007

Maks Update 2nd July 2007

Finishing work on Saturday I went to pick maks up grabbing a coffee on the way after still being extreamly tired from watching the America's Cup which we have to win as I won't be able to do this again in 3 years time.

Maks was as bouncy as ever on my arrival jumping into my arms as I walked in the door. We left fairly promptly as the sun had dropped and was starting to get chilly so got her in the car and we sang Twinkle twinkle little star and numerous other songs before getting home.
Oh we also did Eye spy too, so she could find buses and planes.

Got home and chilled out with books to which she seems to have special names for each. Gave her a lite supper before getting her into her PJs and it was just fun n games after that. Simon popped around so we could watch the ruggers which we lost.

Maks fell asleep sitting next to me so I put her to bed to catch some flies (sleeping with mouth open)

She woke at 8am I think, was too tired to roll over and check the alarm clock after watch us loose the Rugby and then the sailing. After breakfast I gave her a bath and got her into her tracksuite before playing more games and having her read me some books as though she's teaching me, rather than the other way round.

I had a round of golf sceduled for the early arvo so jumped into the car and dropped Maks off just before noon with her mom still in her PJs. Gave Maks a kiss goodbye tooting the car horn and waving back as her and Nanna waved goodbye from the window.

Precious little maks, can't wait till my long weekend to spend some good quality time with her. But what to do? Shall we go back to Kelly Talton's or try someplace new? Hmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home