MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Maks Update 28th July 2007

Makayla was picked up from kindy by Ma'ma (aka poh poh) as I was stuck at work but got home to find Makayla and Danika had made a mess of my place and allowed to pull all the clean linen out so they could put their dolly's to sleep.

As I was on the late shift I only arrived home after 8pm so was in time to put her to bed and followed suite not too long after only to be woken at 3am as she climbed into my bed and seemingly made herself comfortable as though I was in her way.

I had to go to work saturday morning so she spent the day with her grandma where I believe they went to Brown's Bay to the playground, met up with her cousin Danika again with Aunty Kaz and then home again before I arrived exhausted.

I've recently started learning the guitar and Makayla has been most interested and likes to also try her hand at it too and its so funny. She woke up early Sunday morning slide off my bed and then as I lay in bed I heard a loud vicious strum on the guitar and a little rocker scream YAAAAH !!!!

Sunday we didn't do much at all, mom took her and Danika to put dad up from the airport while I ran about getting the weekly chores done and the grocery shopping before catching up with them at Karyn's where i was able to catch the 2nd half of the Warriors game against Manly.
After the kids had their play and maks getting a little tired (me also from running around after them) we jumped in the car and off to Donne's.

Where she waived goodbye from the window as I got back in my car and gave a friendly toot and waive out the window which was returned with her happy face smooshed up against the window as she too waived and pointed back to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home