MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, September 10, 2007

Maks Update 10th July 2007

Having to work on Saturdays greatly reduces time time I get to spend with Makayla which kills me but the only way I'm gonna make any dosh to afford all her luxuries.
I finished work at 5pm and sat back at home practising my guitar as Donne dropped her off at my aunties to have dinner with Mom and her cousin before coming home.
Once home she quickly set about starting the mess in the apartment with her playing cards sorting them into their suits of tractor, flowers, fairy's and other items, before laying down in my arms as I softly sang her to sleep to Colbie Callaits song Bubbly which she seems to like as I whisper in her ear the lyrics as she snuggles her head deep into my shoulder sucking her thumb.

Then when her eyes grew heavy she was put to bed where she crashed out while I waited for the Rugby to start too which I fell asleep just before game time. However Maks crawled into my bed about 4am a little later than usual and at 8am woke me when she'd found the remote by my bedside and turned the tv on which i was happy to wake up as it was at that time the All Blacks replay came on so sat back and watched that while waking up. Maks watched a little with me before turning and looking up at me with a cheeky smile saying "I go wake Poh Poh up now ok".

So as she slide off the bed and ran out of the room I heard a little loud voice say "get up Poh Poh" and that was the start of the day.

We jumped into the car and went to visit Stef and Carl at home and as she played we watched the England v's USA game before returning home where she could take her nap. After that we went to visit Lana and Steve with their new baby Jade. I know Maks was once that small but it was so long ago and so cute to see a new born baby again. Lana looked somewhat exhausted but both are ready for the new life that comes with being parents and was good to see them.

Makayla wanted to give Jade a bunch of toys to play with, she was ever so responsive and totally facinated as we reminded her that she once was a tiny little bundled up package only a few years ago. I gave them a gift voucher to be used/spent at JKs Kids Clothing which is where I get most of Makayla's clothes (well her nice clothes at least) .
Anyway, after a lovely afternoon maks and i jumped back in the car and off to Donne's where we fed her dinner and I gave her a bath before leaving for home myself.
Gave a quick toot toot from the car as she waived from the deck of the house then thanks to the coffee I'd had earlier was able to make it home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home