MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, September 03, 2007

Maks Update 3rd Sept 2007

After what seemed like an endless day or torture on the golf course it all disappeared when I picked maks up. Got to her kind shortly after1530hrs where I sat on the steps watching her on the see-saw with one of her friends unbeknowst to my presence. Once she caught a glimpse of me in the corner of her eye she jumped off the see-saw and ran at full speed towards me screaming "My Daddy My Daddy" as she once again ran into me at full throttle demanding to be picked up. It wasone of the staff memebers last day so we stayed to watch the circus as she was dragged in to the playground by staff and other kids and tied down to a chair where they poured whipped cream or hairmouse into her hair and covered her with wet sponges and water balloon's which the kids had a lot of fun throwing.

Mak's wasn't too into it and only wanted to go home so that's what we did so jumped into the car and headed home. Minds going blank now as not sure what we did Friday night so we'll just skip straight to saturday where I was woken up at 5am with a little finger patting the end of my nose, so I woke up laughing, as it was her suble way of saying "get up".
Saturday morning we drove out the the new mall in Albany and got some more hair clips for her as I'm completely out, then we came home where her and Danika played n played n played. Then we decided to go down to mission bay where they could play and get some fresh air. I picked my friend Yoni and her homestay student up from their house up the road and we all went down to the beach. Firsty we flew some kites and got them way way out to the end of the string, which while fun seeing it fly all they way up in the sky, meant that it took me 10 minutes to wind up all the string at the end when it finally did crash but maks had a blast flying the kite high in the air. Then it was time for the play ground where Maks was absolutely fearless climbing the ladder to get to the slide and then doing it over and over and over again. Her and danika were racing to see how face they could go again and never got dizzy running around up the stairs of the smaller slide throwing themselves down the back up to do it all again.
After that Maks and I said goodbye to Danika as mom and dad were taking her to Karyn's so Yoni Heshin Maks and myself went back to Simon and Yoni's house for a snack and more playtime.
I got home by 6pm and maks after a really long full out day was absolutely shattered and had crashed shortly after we got in the car and pretty much was down for the rest of the night.
Mom and dad were too baby sit maks while I joined Leighann at Jason's for her birthday party and Jason's house warming. When I got home at 1am (early I know for a good party but i'm too old now) I found Makayls crashed out in my bed with her knee's up under her stomach and snuggled into my pillow.
Woke up hearing maks and mom playing morning games as I lay in a semi coma mentally preparing myself to rise from the dead. When I accumulated enough energy I dragged myself into the lounge where Maks ran out with some presents for Fathers Day and helped me open them. I left for a round of golf shortly after to enjoy my fathers day getting home to Danika and Maks well into dress up games, pulling all the clean clothes out and putting them all on, particulalry fighting over one particular dress they both wanted to wear.

Maks and I chilled out for a while before I took a short nap and then dropped her back home. She once again had a full on day and crashed out in the car and didn't wake when we got to Donn'es. Was able to just lay her down in Jeff's arms and she was right out.
Thanked Donne for her gift, gave makayla a goodby kiss which seemed to upset her as it told her I was leaving her which she didn't want at all.
But had to get home to cook dinner and relax and rest up for the long week of work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home