MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My first guitar Take II

As previously posted I bought a Ukelele off trademe for maks to play with as its the perfect size for her to have a little fun with. I picked her up from Kindy and told her I had a guitar fro her and said that it was in my bedroom. 40 mins later once we got home and going up in the lift to my aparment she mentioned where her guitar was andno sooner were we through the front door did she make straight for my bedroom and the expression on her face when she saw it lying on my bed next to mine did she hurl herself towards it grabbing it and running out saying "Daddy, this is MY guitar.."
So we set about having a little jam session as she plucked and strumed the strings.
The excitement she had was that she ran to show PohPoh when she walked in the front door and for the rest of the night didn't put it down until bath time where she couldn't take it.
But i'm so glad she loves it and quite possessive over it when her cousin came round to play. Most time now when I sit down to play mine she'll run to grab hers.
All n all for $20.50 its been a good purchase

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home