MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, September 17, 2007

Maks Update 17th September 2007

Due to the fact I had my bosses leaving drinks to attend friday afternoon I picked Maks up a little earlier than usual sometime just after 3pm where her and the other children sat at the table eating cookies. Then I scooped her up in my arms and played the usual game of 'where's daddy's car?' and it was off home stopping by foodtown for groceries where a few tantrums ensued as I wouldn't get her any lollies besides the point I'd already given her a lollipop she was holding in her hand.
Home to play and Poh Poh arrived home after work to join in on the fun and games and before long Danika showed up so we had a riot on our hands. I left for the leaving drinks after we got their dinners ready and maks and pookie enjoyed playing around in the bath together.
When I got back from the drinks at about 8pm thinking I'd cut the night short and reckon mom would have a difficult time getting them to bed. where on arriving home she had them both up sitting at the coffee table eating bread for supper. Once we got that in their tummies I set about the ritual of BEDTIME. having two kids that just want to play took a little more effort than when its just the two of us alone. So I ended up laying down with maks on the bed until she drifted off to sleep. She woke up screaming for me at about 10pm and through sobbing eyes asked to sleep in my bed which wasn't a bad idea as Danika wasn't sleeping and causing issues.
In the morning she promptly slide out or bed after waking me by smushing her nose into my face like my cats used to do but without the dribble which was nice and then she was off to wake Poh poh and Danika up and about 5 seconds later I heard screams of laughter bellowing out from the other room and it was all go from there.
Mom took Danika and Makayls to mission bay to fly kites and run around the playground while I was able to do the usual weekend chores of more grocery shopping from the Mad Butcher and other supplies I missed the day before due to hmmm distractions of a tantrum child.
When she got home she was knackered so I tried to put her into bed but she was in and out of sleep so let her lay over me with her head on my shoulders untill she drifted off to wonderland, so we ended up catching some Zzz's together on the couch till I put her down to sleep with mom while I cooked her some lunch which she guzzled down when she woke up.
The evening was relatively uneventful, just dinner, bath and bedtime stories...

Sunday morning I must've been shattered as I woke with the little one snuggled up tight next to me and didn't even hear her climb in at what ever time that was in the night. Fell asleep shortly after that only to be woken less than an hour later by a nuzzle into the face again, somewhat different from her patting my nose lastweekend and then it was off to wake Poh poh up. She seems to be very much a morning person (something she definately doesn't get from me).

Sunday well, that was only yday and I'm struggling to recall what we did, I think we spent the morning inside as it started to pour down with rain untill later in the afternoon when we went down to see Aunty Kaz and Danika before leaving around 5pm to take her home.
See fell asleep shortly after we got in the car and had a serious nappy leak which when we got to Donne's had to do a quick change of clothes and nappy then she set about being bossy wanting me to do this do that. After a while it was time to go home so I texted mom to put the oven on and as I backed the car down the drive way it was a wave and a toot toot as I drove off up the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home