MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, November 24, 2008

Maks Update 24/11/2008

After what seemed like a busy morning working from home it flew by and before I knew it my preset alarm went off advising me it was time to pick Makayla up. Once I walked thru the door one of her friend recognised me and ran off to find Makayla screaming "Makayla you daddy's here" to which she came running around the corner and flung herself at my leg squeezing tightly before she let go and grabbed her back saying "are we going now?!!."

In the car it was down to our usual conversations about red light green light and we don't like the red lights. We found blue cars and even a train and once again she pointed out where I work.

Once home I got her dinner ready as she watched her movie (if your a regular ready you'll be familiar with what movie I'm talking aobut here) happily singing along to each song. After dinner we watched another Barbie movie, The Diamond Castle which she got thru further before she decided she didn't like the Dragon, Slider, so I gave her a bath washing her hair with her helping me. After I had dried her hair and tied it up out of her eyes we jumped into the car and drove down to Aunty Kaz's place to pick mom up to save her walking back up the hill. Once home we finished watching the diamond castle with her pointing and screaming "its the diamond castle, look its pretty."

I probably managed to stay awake maybe 30 mins longer before I had to crash myself. When I woke she was rip roaring ready to go for the day and it was a brill day so what did we do.

What did we do? Oh yes, we went down the Karyns place for a while where the kids played for an hour or so as Kaz got ready and once we were we all jumped in the car and drove out to Jakes house to see the kittens. There were a good litter there and the little things are just too cute for words (will post photos shortly.) Danika and Makayla just loved playing with them, one did scratch Maks but she deserved it as she juggled the cat up and down LOL but she learnt Not to do that again. Jake also took me for a fun rip around the block in his 4wd beast, now that was fun and cant wait to see it go off road.

Afterwards we returned home and Maks and I took a nap before we went to visit Simon & Yoni where we stayed for dinner.

Sunday Morning, I woke up to find stickers all over my face and hands. Wonder 'who' put them there. The weather had turned as I was pretty wiped out so we didnt end up doing much apart from her and Danika watching Barbie Mermaidia.

Several hours later after a good nap we relaxed on the couch watching Mcdonalds farm before I gave her a quick wash up and we were off to drop her to Donne who had spent the weekend in Morrinsville visiting her sister and had passed buy Candyland and I believe had made a really big lollipop for Maks who was more than happy to get started on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home