MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Thursday, June 16, 2005

The Final Countdown

The time has come and soon to present itself with new challenges at my feet to which i will indeed pick up and welcome with open arms. I'm rather looking forward to the new challenges as I know its been along time coming and most likely refreshing. Over the past 3 days I've been training my replacement and I'm happy to say that the force is strong in my Padiwan.
You must be sure to check my new photo archive as have just put more photo's on there...
A few fun photo's with Matt but boy's will be boys, I'd put mine on there but for those younger views out there I fear not. But lets just say its "inventive" & leave it at that.
I was happy to see that Lil Mak took to her car keys with "Great" enthusiasm which made her daddy very proud as I will post the photo on shortly. Yes we'll make sure that Danika and Makayla are there to be the first ever females to win Bathurst driving for HOLDEN "Yeah" hehehe I'm sure i'll create a stirr there hehehehe

I recall the time when Donne and I went along to the Parent Child expo last year and BMW has a stall there with kids cars.... a Z4 !! !! electric car for a kid!!!! Dang. We entered the lucky draw but in someway i'm pleased we didn't win it, hows it that ya kid before she's born has a european car while your left driving a jap import hehehehe - Ah its all good :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home