MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Weekends Over

Last friday was my last day at freedom air so that chapter has now come to an end. After that a group of us went along to the Hyundai Sports Cafe filming at the St. James theatre where not too sure if the show was much to rave about but we certainly enjoyed the alcohol. My uncle and auntie graciously baby sat my little princess while we were out for the night, thank you so much if your reading this. Saturday, Jason, Jake and I had hoped to put in 18 holes at Formosa but the weather once again got the better of us so we decided to reschedule, more on that it a wee bit. Saturday night I had Princess with me and she was just a bundle of joy and Danika was in my eyes very protective of her cousin, checking in on her with a concerned expression on her face. Picking her feeding bottle up wanting to feed her, the sight of it was absolutely priceless.
She slept like an angel so i was able to get enough sleep in prep for the recscheduled golf...more on that later. Princess and I woke at about 6-7am and just lay back chillin until i fed and bathed her which put a smile on her face, well both of ours as it woke Jake up :-)
Then it was off to drop princess off in trade for her uncle for that rescheduled round of golf... more on that later... So off to Formosa it was, then back home afterwards to where after what seemed a long day just had enough energy to shower, put dinner on and watch Top Gear.
Sorry did i miss out the Golf? oh well maybe I'll mention that someother time ;-)

Start the new job tomorrow, not excited as don't want to have too higher hopes just keeping it real but anxious to get in to it.

I also had the news that Lana & Steve are back in AKLD, YAY ;-)
Drinks soon k guy's & Welcome home

Will update again tomorrow to regale you of my first day on the job, cheers till then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home