MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Thursday, July 28, 2005

JCK

The Time: almost midnight and I've just got home after returning from the Khujo lounge. Two things might be crossing your mind right now... One why am I up late after returning home late on a thursday night and on the internet and secondly did I spell "Khujo" correctly. Firstly I have no idea how to spell it and its just another one of my sleepless nights. I've just returned from watching one of the guys I work with play in his group JCK at a bar on the corner of K rd and queen street in auckalnd. James was priorly in a rock band but now does hip hop which he writes himself and produces at home on his computer. I have to admit that the boy is in my limited music experience, very talented whether before or after knowing that he has a song soon to be released on video and played on juice tv. He writes the music along with his friend whom also sings with him, she compliments the music very well to James lyrics and the mix is in my words hard to tell whether it was done in a bedroon or a recording studio.

If your reading this I strongly recommend checking him out, Thursday nights and the Khujo lounge

1 Comments:

  • At 5:03 pm , Blogger Lori said...

    I trust you completely on the spelling and hey...I'm up late reading, so why not be up late writing?!

    Love the pic!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home