MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Fathers Day

Today I celebrated my first of what I hope will be many more Fathers Day's. It began early around 6am when I was stirred by my daughter gazing back up at me as I peered into her cot where I was greeted with a big smile. The best fathers day present any dad could receive is the smile of thier childs face. After I prepared her breakfast we lay back and had a few laughs before we both dropped off to sleep until 9am.
We joined Karyn, Jake and Danika for brunch down at Mecca in the viaduct where I had a very enoyable meal with Princess, then we went for a nice walk around viaduct basin and down princess wharf with Danika running around keeping us all on our toes.
After than princess and I lay down for a nap as it was all very tiring pushing a big trundler around and I'm sure its pretty hard being pushed around to hehehehe
The afternoon was filled with a quick run up to the Mad butcher and back then Princess was having a few laughs so the house chores to some time to get through... ok I didn't really do any hahahahaha
At the moment she's been fed and bathed and is fast sleep in her bed which is where I'm about to head, night night ya'll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home