MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, October 10, 2005

The General lee lives

Tonight I went to see the Dukes of Hazard...
I have to admit that being so close to the original tv series I was ok by the remake. Ok well I have to say that the story line was weak at best but they made good my decent driving and of course, the General Lee. I was abit concerned that they didn't show how the general lee came to be but hey, its a movie so there pushed for time and can't waste time getting into it, oh well.
The thing that I really liked is how Bo Duke played by actor Sean William Scott created a relationship with the car so well I was envious of their relationship and long to have that kind of endearing qualities to a car. The driving wasn't too bad either and great to see a rally without seeing any Evo's or WRX's - just pure mussle that a hemi can output.
If you managed to get past the gorgeous girls and the General Lee you'll notice a few other things like... a movie so if you love mussle cars, tits n arse then I'd recommend viewing.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:48 pm , Blogger Rob Good said...

    I wanted to see the movie up here, but they dropped it out of the theaters after about 2 weeks. It is meant to be a crap movie, so I will get it on DVD for $9.99 when it come out shortly.

     
  • At 8:56 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good on ya mate - it isn't a great movie but I like the GL and the chic's, that's good enough for me :-)

    Maksdaddy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home