MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Mak Update October 9th

Well she has two teeth that have broken through on her bottom gums now, they have been there for a short while now but I've been too tired at night to update my web. I can't even recall if I've mentioned she can sit up by herself now either, but she sure can. She was able to sit on my lap lastnight while we were watching dvd's and laughing, we did the same today but we were watching Bathurst and yes Holden won for the 7th year straight!!! Go the Holden!!!!
Greg 'the legend' murphy was up for a hat-trick win on the mount but with near to 12 laps left to go he was wiped out by Ambrose therein taking out any chance of a win. The win went to mark skaife, another holden and previous winner at Bathurst.
The reason i'm mentioning this in maksupdate is that when Ford wiped out murph she was the first to scream before I did at what had happend almost in disgust of what had happend and upset to the point that murph won't make his hat-trick. Never could I be so proud in my little darling.
She's talking so much more lately and her personality is truly beginning to shine through now with big smiles and i love it when she reaches out to her dad for a hug.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home