MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Golf Quotes

Golf is like an 18-year-old girl with big boobs. You know it's wrong but you can't keep away from her. ~Val Doonican

If you drink, don't drive. Don't even putt. ~Dean Martin

When I die, bury me on the golf course so my husband will visit. ~Author Unknown

If you're caught on a golf course during a storm and are afraid of lightning, hold up a 1-iron. Not even God can hit a 1-iron. ~Lee Trevino

Golf is played by twenty million mature American men whose wives think they are out having fun. ~Jim Bishop
`
Born to golf. Forced to work. ~Author Unknown

1 Comments:

  • At 5:53 pm , Blogger Rob Good said...

    Didn't Gary Player say "The harder I work the luckier I get"?

    My dad uses that one too....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home