MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, October 03, 2005

MacGyver

Now that The Dukes of hazard has been made into a movie I've found myself pondering whether to see it at the movies or wait for it to come out on dvd. But in the mean time I'm sitting back watching another childhood tv program "MacGyver".
I've got the first complete season on dvd which my sister has loaned me and I've enjoyed watching them over and over again cos its always fun re-living your childhood programs. They are even replaying Knight Rider at lunch time on TV3 now, probably the first program that really got me into cars following on from the General Lee.

For those MacGyver fanatics out there here's some trivia, What is his first name?
(If ya don't know I'll post it in a few days if I get enough comments to do so)

What will they bring back next?

What I would like to see are quality programming for kids cos today's shows just don't cut the mustard. I'm what's with the wiggles song "Hot Potato hot potato..." I mean come on people - those are the ONLY words, how long did it take them to write that? and as for Barney, well don't you just wanna kill the purple bugger.
We need something like the Muppets and Fraggle Rock which were great.
The best show I see for kids nowadays is Australia's High 5, I mean how cute are those 3 girls, I hear there are two guys in the group too but I've never noticed them hahahaha

But for now I'm going to enjoy watching MacGyver

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home