MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, January 02, 2006

New Years Resolutions

GOLF
One:- To drop below a handicap of 10, This will require both physical and mental training. Serious concerntration to my short game especially onthe putting aspect. To do this I will need to train with a coach at least no less than once a quarter. Practising 3 times a week, once on the swing and two on the short game.
Mental and pshychological preparation to concerntrate on my inner game (refer to http://www.cambogolf.com/coach-tips.cfm?pageid=tips&category=3&action=view&tipid=11)
Two:- Physical training to build up fitness levels and strengthen both body and mind. The training will consist of body contouring, flexibility, endurance, fitness to increase stamina on the course and a focussed mind, so will also quit smoking.
PROFESSIONAL OCCUPATION
This is a tricky one, there are two choices where the first is to stick with what I'm doing against my better judgement or secondly to find a better paying job.
Also I would like to begin draft's on a book that I've always been wanting to do so the task is to draft out a story board and lay out some characters.
PERSONAL
This is easy, just to continually be a better dad to Makayla.
Probably the best thing I can do at this point for my friends is ensure that I regularly see them and spend time with them or at the very least stay in regular contact with them. Ensure to get out regualrly and meet a new friend every month which may lead into...
LOVE
Well, I'm not holding my breathe just yet but will ensure to find a reliable wingman like Maverick had with goose in the movie Top Gun to tackle the issue of girl fishing.
DIET
This is to be simple and easy healthy foods hand-made and not restrict the amount of fast food that is consumed (this I'm ashamed to say hasn't got off to a very good start). Keeping a tighter balance of consuming correct food types and an even balance of flavours, aroma's and textures.

These are solid, not explained in full but my next insert will detail a more concise method.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home