MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Maks Update 15th March 2006

Today marks a day for the record books, Miekie is 11 months and 1 day and took her first steps today. It was early to mid afternoon and I was sitting at work fielding a call discussing a finance options on a loan with a client when I noticed my cell phone blinking (has to be on silent while I'm at work). I opened up my phone and read the text, it was from Donne and it said "OMG makayla just walkd".
At this point I pretty much almost lost it while on the phone that the lady was wondering what I was going on about. Having young kids herself i mentioned what had happend to which she then told her whole family and friends that were visitng, Why? who cares.
I gave Donne a call straight after finishing the finance call..... 48 minutes later and she said that she was on a phone call and after finishing called to maks to come over and she took four steps unassisted before falling.
The sad part is that I won't be able to witness this amazing feat for another two days but my wishes are with my precious little darling.

xoxox Goodnight princess

love dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home