MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Friday, March 03, 2006

The weekend beckons

From one side of the office to the exit at the other end I put the busy week behind and looked forward to the weekend. As I waited for the lift to arrive at my floor I passed the time searching songs on my Ipod attempting to find a suitable song. The moment I felt the cool fresh evening air it was brisk to find the hairs on your arms stand on end, well the would if I hadn't been wearing a jacket. I decided to run home, yes run all 80 meters of it, oh what a marvel.
As the lift doors opened to my apartment floor I took a big sigh as it was finally the weekend and I can then relax. Opening the door the voice of my darling niece could be clearly heard "HI Migh" roughly translated "Hi Mike"... and then to put an even larger smile on my face my daughter poked her head around above her toys and with a big smile screamed "Daad!!" and then climbed over her toys and across the room to greet me. Quite possibly a wonderful start to the weekend seeing her sparkling eye's stare up at me accompanied with a cheeky smile.
What does the weekend bring to us? tomorrow we are meeting Debbie, Gary and Maddy for brunch, then I'll take a training run with Mak's in prep for Round the Bay's and after that I'm at Gods good humour.
Hoep you all have a wonderful weekend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home