MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Sunday, February 26, 2006

2006 Round the bays

I've never done it, I've never seen it but that will be all put behind me come March 20th 2006 as on March 19th 2006 i shall be doing the Round the Bays fun run.
My fitness level is far from the ability to run the entire length of the course but I feel compelled to try it at least once in my life.
Sunday week ago I was doing my weekly shopping as was standing at the checkout counter at The Mad Butcher's in Pt Chev when it occured to me, Join their team, do the fun run, get a T-shirt and get out of the house for the day.
This week I picked up the sign up sheet and got another for my Mate Simon too as I've roped him in to it also.
Looking forward too it

2 Comments:

  • At 1:24 am , Blogger Mary said...

    hmm im thinking about doing it too ... but for the free les mills tshirt, haha, or I could do it myself with just the entry fee instead of paying them $45. Might c u there, I haven't signed up yet, so we'll see what happens!

     
  • At 5:07 pm , Blogger Rob Good said...

    Good lucky

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home