MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Thursday, March 02, 2006

A rough slow start to March

After taking a week off training, these late shifts at work have altered my schedule. My normal routine was to go for a run after work yet finishing after 8pm it leaves very little time to catch day light to run without breathing in the evening insects. The week taken off due to my exhausting ritual left me last weekend with very little energy and only this morning decided to take a brisk run. Running my normal usual track there was much more energy in the body than normal yet breathing and rhythem came much harder to come by. But still managed to do a full circuit and complete a day's work.

Its been a slow start to the month of march yet having started yesturday well its covered me enough to stay above par after today's hig call total. I've managed to strategically place myself to settle several accounts tomorrow and keep myself well above par to take me into next week. However that will only stand as strong should I also be able to settle accounts over the weekend that I'm off.

On the lighter side of the news, My official NZ index Golf Handicap is now 17.2 which is down from 18.2 - Having not even seen a golf club in almost a month I plan not to hit another golf course less I can settle into some practise on the greens and on the range to warm up my swing plane and get it heated again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home