MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Resolutions Update

Well we are on track for health and fitness, handicap is on the way too. So its time to start thinking about the others. Thinking at this stage as still need to concerntrate of the above still, very much so. Fitness level is coming along very well where I'm currently running about 3-5k's a few times a week and for some one who used to break a sweat running from my living room to the kitchen (5mtrs) I'm not doing too badly.
While I plan to keep up the fitness and golf targets I plan to spend my evenings working on writing a book. Whether I plan to publish it is not on the cards to this point but just more to the point of accomplishing something different.
And i feel that I could very well do so as I'm sitting here watching Alfie, starring Jude Law and I'm about to slit my wrists its so incrediably boring.
Oh well, moving right along...
Time to watch Black adder

1 Comments:

  • At 2:14 pm , Blogger Rob Good said...

    Dont be slitting the wrists... Change channel. Keep up the running buddy.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home