MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Friday, February 17, 2006

Maks Update Feb 17th 2006

As if witnesing a morning sunrise on a beautiful clear day feeling the warm sun caress your face is how I feel when I see my daughter as she smiles up at me with her six teeth. Makes you laugh as you look into her big eyes and it warms your heart to see your child happy and healthy. She's hungry now so its time for lunch of mashed carrots, brocolli and other vegetables I may have in the fridge and maybe so grapes for dessert. Then I think it'll be time for her afternoon nap before I'm guessing, her cousin comes for a visit and wants the two to play. It's fun watching the two chase each other, give each other hugs and danika now two wanting to feed makayla her dinner and bottle. Those two are going to be pretty close growing up and we love seeing the two laugh and rush around my apartment. And Now with a childhood friend visitng from Melbourne in town for a wedding we'll get the chance to meet her baby, and husband in towe.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home